Friday, November 25, 2011

Weekly menu 11/25 - 12/1

I'm aware that today is Friday (and I usually do my menu on Monday now), but I don't like the feeling of not having an accurate weekly menu posted. I don't know if it's because of the Holidays or what, but I've been so bad about my planning the last few days! Well, no, I spend hours planning, I just then don't stick to it! That's why I made this blog in the first place! So now that Thanksgiving is over and we're back into our normal daily routines, I have no excuses. I'm planning a menu and sticking to it! Also, I'm still doing the pantry challenge so I'm trying to mostly eat what's in the house!
For the week of  11/25 - 12/1
Friday - Garlic-Lime Tilapia, White Rice, Steamed Zucchini
Saturday - Spaghetti & Meatballs, Cheesy Garlic Bread, Salad
Sunday -Slow-Cooker Split-Pea Sausage Soup with Crusty Bread
Tuesday -Parmesan Crusted Chicken, Onion & Garlic Oven Potatoes, Salad
Wednesday -Cheesy Chicken & Salsa Skillet with Corn Bread
Thursday - Pesto-Pasta, Cheesy Garlic Bread, Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment