Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekly Menu 11/2/11

Getting back into a normal routine now, sorry for the lack of posts! My MIL/FIL left November 2, and then my sister and her husband came from CA to visit! But now things are back to normal so I'm getting back into a routine and trying to plan meals (and stick to them!). I'm late with this week's menu but that's okay... I don't think any reads this blog yet anyway. :P 

For the week starting 11/2/2011
Wednesday - Teriyaki Salmon, White Rice, Wonton Soup, Steamed Asparagus
Thursday - Spaghetti & Meatballs, Cheesy Garlic Bread, Salad
Friday - Fried Chicken & Baked Potatoes
Saturday - Teriyaki Salmon, White Rice, Chicken Egg-rolls, Crab Rangoon
Sunday -  McCormick's Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes & Green Beans
Monday - Sushi from our fave Japanese place Ah-Hai Sushi & Grill
Tuesday - Black-bean Chili & Cornbread 

No comments:

Post a Comment