Sunday, November 20, 2011

Meal Plan Monday 11/21 - 11/27

I normally post my menu every Wednesday (since that's when all the ads come out), but now that I'm doing The Pantry Challenge (trying to eat up what's in the house) I can now join Laura and all the other ladies at Meal Plan Monday! Gosh, I'm so giddy just thinking about it! I'm so obsessed with her website and I'm completely addicted (& passionate) about meal planning! I also spend hours a day just reading other blogs and printing out future recipes that I have to try! 

Weekly Menu for the week of 11/21/2011'
Monday - Beans, Cheese, & Spanish Rice Burritos w/ a side of chips and my Pico De Gallo 
Tuesday - Grilled Mushroom-Onion-Swiss Burgers & fries
Wednesday - Amy's Salsa Chicken Enchiladas w/ a side of sweet corn
Thursday - Happy Thanksgiving! We're having all the usual's! <3
Friday - Chicken and Black-Bean Stuffed Poblano Peppers w/ a side of Monday's left-over Spanish rice and chips w/ Pico De Gallo
Saturday - Crock-pot Teriyaki Chicken over white rice, Gyoza, and a side salad
Sunday - Minestrone Soup with Crusty Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment