Thursday, October 27, 2011

Weekly Menu 10/26/2011

I'm a day late with this, but I have an excuse (ofcourse) ;) . I made the weekly menu with my mother-in-law and then it turned out to be a FAIL because of random "issues". First I forgot to put my whole frozen chicken in the fridge to thaw,  and then we found out our Costco Orange Chicken (in the freezer) was expired. Then we couldn't have spaghetti because we already had made Masala (which is also a tomato-based sauce) and since my hubby has Chrons Disease he can't have too much tomato-ey stuff or it bothers him. So anyway, here's the menu for now... :)

Weekly Menu 10/26/2011
Wednesday - Mesquite Marinated T-Bone Steak on the Grill, Baked Potatoes, Salad
Thursday - Costco Rotisserie Chicken, Garlic & Onion Fried potatoes, Green Beans
Friday - Shake-n-Bake Pork-Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Steamed zucchini, Salad
Saturday - Spaghetti & Meatballs, Cheesy Garlic Bread, Salad
Sunday - Hubby's Birthday! It's whatever he wants. (probably order pizza from Papa Johns or something)
Monday - Happy Halloween! Sesame Orange Vegetable Stir-Fry over Steamed Rice
Tuesday - Garlic & Herb Buffalo Wings, Pasta-Roni, Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment