Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Weekly Menu 10/19/11

I'm doing pretty good staying on track with the menu! My in-laws love my food as much as my husband and I do! I love to cook :) . I think I can keep sticking to my menu each week at this rate! Luckily no one is as picky as I am ;)

For the week starting 10/19/2011
Wednesday - BBQ Mushroom Swiss Burgers (to diiiie for!)
Thursday - Teriyaki Salmon, White Rice & Asparagus
Friday - Crunchy Onion Chicken (the honey-mustard recipe), Parmesan Garlic Fries & Salad
Saturday - BBQ Burgers (we just can't get enough!)
Sunday - Chicken Curry Masala, White Rice & Salad
Monday - Costco Spinach & Cheese Ravioli w/ Buitoni Alfredo Sauce, Cheesy Garlic Bread & Salad
Tuesday - Out for dinner w/ the hubby b/c the in-laws are still here <3

No comments:

Post a Comment