Thursday, October 13, 2011

I think I'll pass... (Lasagna Follow-Up)

I didn't like my random lasagna for more than one reason. First off, I really don't recommend buying those "no-boil" noodles. Their really thin and they taste like pasty-flour. It's like you can't even tell they're there because they are so thin. They are not something I'll be buying again. Also, I don't know if it's all mental, but thinking about pasta sauce and pizza sauce mixed together makes me sick. The whole lasagna taste was pretty plain-Jane. Here's what it turned out to look like on a plate. (gross)
This morning I asked my husband what he wanted for lunch (to take to work) and I said the lasagna turned disgusting so he wouldn't want that. He said "I don't care, just pack some." So I did just that... and guess what? He comes home and raves about it! He says it's one of the best I've ever made. I'm really confused about this situation because I would never touch it again, but now I guess I have to make one from time-to-time just for him. I should have known - opposites attract. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment