Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm back and I'm baaaad.... Well, bad at sticking to my weekly menus that is... :P It's been craaazy here, but now things have settled down and I'm going to continue my blogging (because it makes me happy). I've pretty much been making the "same ole same ole" for dinners since I had my son because things were chaotic; I just needed simple and familiar. It's been 7 weeks and it's time to get back into trying new recipes!
    Today I made Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie dough...

 and also regular chocolate chip cookie dough...

 Both are delicious! I made some of the oatmeal ones so the girls and I can give them to our neighbor (whom we adore!).

I then put together a home-made lasagna and I'm baking it as we speak!
Recipes and pics are coming a.s.a.p.!

No comments:

Post a Comment